Kids Bamboo Toothbrush
Regular price €4,99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
‘Choose Nature, Not Plastic’ with a bambooth!
10p per bambooth sold is donated to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration.
- Slimline– Colourful, stylish patented handle with a slimline contoured neck & head for optimal comfort.
- Handle made of MOSO bamboo – 100% biodegradable. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Bamboo brilliance!
- Bristles are multilength BPA-free nylon.
- Packaging/ Carrier tube is made from card and can be used as a handy travel tube and upcycled or recycled when finished with.
- Paint used on the handle is an eco-friendly, water-based paint that will degrade along with the handle
- Disposing of your bamboo toothbrush – bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in personal or commercial composting. Please remove the bristles first by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics if placed in a larger recyclable container. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
- Care – bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing.
- For best results, dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 – 3 months.
- 10p per bambooth sold is donated to by bambooth to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration.